Add Yamaha Freight and Dealer Prep
2020 Yamaha MT-07 Blue
1. Compact,Torque Compact,Torque Compact,Torque-Rich Engine Rich Engine Rich Engine The MT-07 features a 689cc liquid-cooled twin-cylinder engine that is light, slim, and thrilling to ride. This 270-degree crossplane crankshaft concept engine provides a unique power character, combining outstanding low- to mid-range torque with strong highrpm pulling power.
2. MT Family Styling MT Family Styling MT Family Styling The MT-07 features a refined style to match the rest of the MT family, including an angular headlight, aggressive intake scoops, a sleek fuel tank cover, and a layered tail design featuring a bright LED taillight.
3. Narrow Frame Design Narrow Frame Design Narrow Frame Design A strong, lightweight steel frame provides an optimized rigidity balance for nimble, agile handling. The engine is a stressed member of the compact chassis, resulting in a total wet weight of only 403 lb.
4. Sporty, Responsive Chassis Sporty, Responsive Chassis Sporty, Responsive Chassis Suspension tuning and overall chassis dimensions are all set to work with the qualities of the compact twin-cylinder engine to achieve a sporty, light and neutral handling character.
5. Advanced Instruments Advanced Instruments Advanced Instruments The compact full-LCD instrument panel includes a digital bar-type tachometer display with gear position indicator, digital speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, fuel reserve trip meter, clock, instant and average fuel consumption and a range of warning and indicator lights.