Get a trade-in offer for your vehicle.
Please enter your name & phone number. Someone will call to schedule your test drive shortly.
With the most powerful, efficient and cleanest running 750cc four strokeproduction engine has ever produced. A race proven cast-aluminum-alloy frame. Exciting bodywork with increased aerodynamics. An advanced engine management and fuel injection system with adjustable on-the-fly mapping.Fully adjustable high-performance suspension, and radial-mount brakes. Delivering open-class racetrack performance in a middleweight-sized package. It's as if the talented team of engineers responsible for the GSX-R750 designeda racebike with street equipment like lights, instruments and a horn andmirrors. Which makes it more obvious what the 2009 GSX-R750 really is. Notjust a true race replica The original race replica, reborn.
- Electronic fuel injection system features Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV)system - with dual fuel injectors per cylinder and new compact 8 hole, finespray injectors for improved fuel atomization.
- S-DMS management system allows the rider to choose from three enginesettings to match riding conditions with a handlebar mounted switch
- Under deceleration the back torque limiting clutch reduces pressure onthe clutch plates for smoother downshifting and corner entry
- Aluminum clutch cover and oil pan feature internal ribs for increasedrigidity and reduced engine noise
- Suzuki Idle Speed Control (ISC) system for improved cold starting, consistentidle quality and reduced emissions
- High volume Suzuki Advanced Exhaust System (SAES) with an innovative underengine chamber leading to a large volume muffler with a distinctly shapedtriangular silencer
- Hydraulic cam chain tensioner automatically adjusts while reducing noiseand mechanical losses.
- Ignition coil outer diameter is smaller for reduced weight and the startermotor uses new rare earth magnets for a compact lightweight design
- 32 bit ECM features 1024 kilobytes of ROM for maximum engine performanceworking in conjuction with the new S-DMS engine management system
- Compact 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine designed for optimumcombustion efficiency and maximum power delivery
- with narrow valve angles creating a compact combustion chamberdesign, 12.5:1 compression ratio, large intake and exhaust ports for optimumintake and exhaust efficiency and new Iridium spark plugs
- Lightweight titanium valves with steel alloy springs and aluminum springretainers operated by thin-wall hollow camshafts to reduce weight and inertia
- Lightweight forged aluminum alloy pistons with short skirts, cut awaysides and an anti-friction surface finish along with shotpeened chrome-molysteel connecting rods for improved strength
- Crankshaft features forged steel construction and a secondary balancershaft for reduced vibration at high rpm.
- Crankshaft and transmission shafts are positioned to create a compactengine design and the engine itself is rotated slightly forward in the chassisallowing for straighter and shorter intake and exhaust ports
- High capacity large trapezoidal-shaped radiator provide efficient engine cooling - includes compact cooling fan assembly designed for improved airflow
- SRAD ( Suzuki Air Direct) force feeds cool, pressurized air into theairbox at highway speeds, improving engine efficiency and throttle response
- The 2009 GSX-R750 features a sharp and aggressive look utilizing a boldnew headlight design, angular tail section and compact overall layout
- Electronically controlled steering damper uses a solenoid valve to movea tapered needle reducing or increasing oil flow to adjust damping force.
- Lightweight cast aluminum wheels featuring an angled spoke design forimproved rigidity, reduced unsprung weight and improved acceleration
- Inverted 41mm Showa cartridge front forks are fully adjustable for highand low speed compression, spring preload, and rebound damping
- Radial mount four piston front brake calipers works with 310mm front brakerotors and a radial pump front brake master cylinder
- '09 GSX-R750 fuel tank features an innovative design and fuel capacityis 4.5 gallons
- The lightweight frame is built entirely of aluminum alloy castings andis engineered to deliver optimum rigidity, unmatched accuracy and maximumcornering performance.
- A braced aluminum alloy swingarm features a large 22mm swingarm pivotand is designed for optimum rider feel and maximum rear wheel traction
- Innovative rear suspension linkage utilizes a forged aluminum alloy linkand a forged aluminum link rod that reduces side loads and helps the rearshock absorber move in a smooth arc
- Showa 41mm aluminum alloy rear shock with a 16mm rod diameter are fullyadjustable for high and low speed compression, spring preload and rebounddamping for maximum rider control
- Three way adjustable footpegs now feature die-cast construction and canbe moved into three different positions with a 14mm horizontal and verticalrange
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster features a step motor controlledanalog tachometer, LCD speedometer, dual trip meters, clock and a convenientgear position indicator
2009 Suzuki GSX-R750 - USA Specifications
MSRP: $10,999 USD
Model Number GSXR750K9
Suggested Retail $10999
Engine 750 cc (45.8 cu. In), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Bore & Stroke 70.0 mm (2.756 in) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in)
Compression Ratio 12.5 : 1
Fuel System Fuel Injection
Lubrication Wet sump
Ignition Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
Transmission 6-speed constant mesh
Final Drive RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links
Overall Length 2040 mm (80.3 in)
Overall Width 715 mm (28.1 in)
Overall Height 1125 mm (44.3 in)
Seat Height 810 mm (31.9 in)
Ground Clearance 130 mm (5.1 in)
Wheelbase 1405 mm (55.3 in)
Curb Weight 198 kg (437 lbs)
Suspension Front Inverted, telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Suspension Rear Link type, coil spring, oil damped
Brakes Front Disc brake, twin
Brakes Rear Disc brake
Tires Front 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
Tires Rear 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
Fuel Tank Capacity 17.0 L (4.5/3.7 US/Imp gal)