Price is $2,000 Off MSRP and qualifies for 3.49% Incentive Financing for up to 72 months.
- The V Star 950 Tourer rolls out with a windshield, leather-wrapped hard sidebags, and a passenger backrest all standard, ready for the open road or the commute to school or work.
- V Star 950 is the benchmark in the entry cruiser touring class, appealing to seasoned riders as well as those looking for a friendly entry-level cruiser. The air-cooled V-twin delivers plenty of distinctive, big-cruiser character and pulsing torque feel. Seat height is an extra-low 26.6 inches. The full-sized chassis has a long, low look and provides spacious comfort. Handling is sporty and responsive, great for curvy back roads and commuting around town as well as open-highway cruising. No wonder V-Twin Magazine named V Star 950 the 2009 Metric of the Year!
- The 942cc 60 V-twin engine is both simple and sophisticated. Sure, theres no-fuss air cooling for traditional looks. But inside youll find the reason for the surprisingly spirited performance: four-valve cylinder heads, ceramic-composite-lined cylinders, forged aluminum pistons, and fuel injection. The meticulously tuned 2-into-1 exhaust system has a throaty exhaust note, and also 3-way catalyst technology to reduce air pollution.
- The carefully designed chassis contributes to an exceptionally light feeling riders are sure to appreciate. The double-cradle steel main frame offers an ideal rigidity balance in the longitudinal, lateral, and torsional directions, using the engine as a stressed member. With the engine mounting position slightly forward for optimum front-rear weight distribution and its large, 18-inch front wheel, V Star 950 Tourer has outstanding handling performance.
- The V Star 950 Tourer achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 47 mpg* with a fuel tank that holds 4.5 gallons of gas.
- Fenders are real steel, front and rear. That adds to the quality look and feel, and makes customization easier.